Over the years, members of the group of Artificial Intelligence and Real-Time Systems have held many lectures as a part of Computer Science undergradate programme, but also in undergraduate programmes not strictly related to Computer Science. The following list summarizes the most important courses.
- Foundations of Computer Science, from 2002
- Artificial Intelligence, from 2010
- Operating Systems 2, from 2012
- Techniques for Distributed Computing, 2011
- Real Time Operating Systems, from 2005 to 2010
- Information Systems (undergraduate programme in medicine), from 2002 to 2010
- Computer Sciences and Electronic Commerce (undergraduate programme in economics), from 2004 to 2010
Students can refer to the corresponding web sites for information about ongoing lectures. Remember that in order to sit for an exam every student must subscribe to the exam list. Exam lists are available on the website of each course. Please, send a mail to the lecturer for information on how to login. Thank you.
For courses not listed above and inactive courses, please refer to this page to subscribe to the exam list. Thank you.