A research fellow post-graduate position is available at AIRT Lab.
The research project aims to develop a virtual simulation environment for an ambient assisted living case study, in order to test the interactions between the patient, his family, the physical environment and the healthcare facility. The simulation environment must be able to test the validity of interaction protocols and validate the capabilities of the "Virtual Carer" to reason and interpret information from the sensors (environmental and wearable), and to make choose proper plans to be implemented in the simulated physical world.
The ideal candidate is:
- highly skilled in the Java programming language;
- highly skilled in the PROLOG programming language;
- willing to work with ROS (http://www.ros.org/)
- willing to work with GAZEBO (http://gazebosim.org/)
- willing to work with JADE (http://jade.tilab.com/)
- willing to work with JASON (http://jason.sourceforge.net/wp/)
Further information is available on the UNIVPM web page.